A promise to Dream! Only you can Dream! I have a Dream?

I was told a long time ago that "I was a dreamer." The greatest promises are an other persons dreams. Two dreamers never connect on the same level.
The human animal has evolved from dreams into a degree of reality. A thought is a dream,or is a dream a thought? The crazy clue that keeps us in a semi state of reality is dreams. I dreamt I broke a promise. To many disappointment's come from an others dream! Expectations come from a dream, however anger comes from a disappointed expectation!
Only Human intelligence can make a false promise. Is it true then, that we are chronic liars? Who made the first promise? Complicated for sure! I had a dream to confuse you and I kept my promise! Don't be disappointed, just come up with a better dream. So dream on people and remember to keep a promise?